Are you interested in learning about the richest African musicians?
Here’s a list of the top 10 richest African musicians. We’ve included their net worth, and country of origin for your convenience. You can also find out how they made their money and what they spend it on. This is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn more about these talented artists!
Youssou N’Dour is the richest musician in Africa from 2020 to 2021 according to Forbes. The Senegalese has an estimated net worth of between $145 and $150 million and is closely followed by 9 other people
1. Youssou N’Dour ($145 to $150 million) of Senegal. He is the richest musician in Africa from 2020 to 2021.
Akon ($80 million) from Senegal. Akon is the second richest musician on Forbes’ list of the top 10 richest musicians in Africa from 2020 to 2021.
3. Black Coffee ($62 million) from South Africa.
4. Don Jazzy ($34 million) from Nigeria.
5. Davido ($26 million) from Nigeria.
6. Wizkid ($21 million) from Nigeria.
7. Rudeboy ($16.5 million) from Nigeria.
8. Mr. P ($15.5 million) from Nigeria.
9- 2Face Idibia ($15.2 million) from Nigeria.
10- D Banj (12 million dollars) from Nigeria