The United States of America is a strong global force wit high economic development, and thus keeps attracting people from all over the world. Most of them come to the US to find employment opportunities and build new lives for themselves and their family members in the country. There are many steps that foreign nationals need to take to legally immigrate to the country. One very important step is the American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship.
Moreover, there are certain circumstances in which a US employer or a close family relative will have to sponsor you before you can be able to enter the the United States of America.
However, to be able to enter the United States for employment purposes, you must first find a job. The employer must be willing to hire someone who is not from the the USA. The company you plan to work for must know that you are not a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident (LPR). If the employer is aware and still wants to hire you, then they agree to sponsor you.
What is an American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship?
An American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship is when a family member or organization advocates for an individual’s visa. As the applicant for a visa, it means you have an advocate that supports your entry to the United States for the motive identified in the visa. There are a variety of visa types and ways to get sponsored. Generally, American immigrant visa sponsorship has a financial component as well.
Immigrant visas are for permanent immigration. There are also known as green cards or lawful permanent residence. A green card allows unrestricted employment and can be renewed indefinitely. It also provides a pathway to US citizenship. ot everyone is eligible for a green card, and applying for one can be expensive and time-consuming. Many people instead use temporary visas to visit, work, or study in the United States. Such visas (officially called “nonimmigrant visas”) are often renewable and good for multiple visits, which might allow you to live in the United States for several years.
However, sponsoring a visa may apply to businesses helping an individual obtain a temporary work visa (such H-1B) or an organization that administers a visitor visa (like J-1). Which many people start out on before going on to gain green cards.
Furthermore, visa sponsorship is typically associated with a petition. The US-based person or entity submits a petition on behalf of the foreign national. Once approved, the foreign national is generally able to apply for the desired visa.
Types of American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship
However, the types of American immigrant visa sponsorship are as follows:
- American immigrant visa sponsorship for family
- Employment-based visa sponsorship
- Self sponsorship
American Immigrant Visa Sponsorship for Family
There are other categories of visa sponsorship under the family-based sponsorship. They include:
Green Card Sponsorship
Family-based immigration is the most common way to obtain a green card. In fact, over 600,000 people get a green card through a relative each year. Visa sponsorship comes from the petitioning relative but can also come from other sponsors.
The petitioner sponsors the relative by submitting Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, and various supporting documents. The relative does not have the financial means to sponsor a family member, someone else will need to step in to support the visa sponsorship. Certain qualifying household members may also contribute their incomes and/or a joint sponsor can submit another Form I-864.
K-1 Visa Sponsorship
U.S. citizens may also petition a fiancé for the purposes of coming to the United States for marriage. The process begins with a U.S. citizen filing Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS. The petition establishes there is a qualifying relationship. Once approved by USCIS, the foreign national applies for the K-1 visa through a U.S. embassy or consulate. Part of the K-1 visa application includes financial sponsorship from the U.S. citizen petitioner.
The petitioner must submit Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, to help the visa applicant. The visa sponsorship helps ensure that the K-1 entrant will not become a public burden if he or she does have adequate money during the trip.
Every type of visitor visa has a specific purpose. And once that activity has concluded or the visa expires, the visitor is expected to depart. F-1 students may travel to the U.S. for the purpose of attending school. On the other hand, B-2 visitors may come for tourism, visiting friends and family, and other leisure travel purposes. The U.S. government wants reassurance that visitors can support themselves while they’re here and depart when it is time to leave. A visa sponsorship for visitors can help facilitate the approval process.
Generally, the U.S. government does not require a visa sponsorship for B-2 visas. A foreign visitor who has a healthy financial background and who meets the other requirements for visa, can typically obtain a B-2 visitor visa without a sponsor. If a family member or friend is willing to sponsor the visitor, that means that the sponsor has agreed to cover the costs should the visitor no longer have the means to pay. It mitigates the possibility the visitor will become a public burden.
To sponsor a visitor, the supporter prepares Form I-134, Affidavit of Support. He or she must submit the I-134 affidavit, a letter of invitation, and supporting documents as evidence of their financial ability to bear the expenses of the trip.
Employment-Based Visa Sponsorship
When American employers are unable to find qualified workers within the United States, various programs enable them to hire workers from outside the U.S. This is a great opportunity for foreign nationals to enter the U.S. for the purpose of employment. These jobs may be short engagements or could provide visa sponsorship for a green card.
Although there are various U.S. work visa types for foreign workers with specialized skills, most focus is on the popular H-1B visa. These visas are temporary and must be renewed regularly. Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly-qualified candidates who live outside the United States. It’s not a simple process for employers. They must prove that they were unable to fill their vacancies with qualified American workers for sponsoring a visa. When an organization sponsors an employment visa for a new employee, they help complete the application, prepare labor certification paperwork, and represent the petitioner for the visa.
How to Find a Sponsor for an Employment Visa
For employment-based green cards and work visas, the first step is to connect with potential us employer or visa sponsors. But how do you find one? Several databases exist to assist job search candidates like you. These websites may include extensive history on past sponsors, contacts, job types, qualifications and other valuable details.
Moreover, certain individuals may actually petition themselves for a green card. This is an extremely limited group of foreign nationals. To self-petition, the individual files Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, based on inclusion in one of the following categories:
- Widows and Widowers of U.S. Citizens may file if they were not legally separated or divorced from the citizen at the time of his or her death, have not remarried, and that they file the petition within two years of the citizen’s death.
- Battered Spouses/Children/Parents may file if they were a victim of violence or extreme cruelty at the hands of a U.S citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse or parent or U.S. citizen son or daughter.
- Special Immigrants may file if they are eligible under one of the various groups like religious workers or special immigrant juveniles.
Furthermore, self-petitioners do not need a financial sponsor. However, you can refer to the USCIS instructions for specific guidance.
How do you get a 100% Visa Sponsorship?
Here is what you need to start with today:
1. Know where to look – First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from the wrong source that is why on this page also we have a direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your application.
2. Prepare in advance – What is the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask yourself and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated – Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to enable you to gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants – Don’t just do what others are doing but make use of whatever you have to do to be the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submissions.
5. Read the application instructions carefully – Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter – This will help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic – It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
Basic Benefits of American Green Card (US Immigrant Visa)
There are a lot of benefits that will follow the winners of the 2021-2022 American Visa Lottery Applicants:
- You Can Live in the USA(Free Citizenship)
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad
Advantages of a Green Card
The US Green Card is one of the most sought-after immigration visas worldwide. Holders of this Permanent Resident Card can benefit from a variety of advantages:
- unlimited entry to the USA – no need for a US Visa or ESTA anymore!
- Live without restrictions in any US state.
- Holding of the previous citizenship.
- After three or five years you can apply for US citizenship.
As an employee
- A work visa is no longer required.
- Free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans.
As a self-employed person
Certain limited permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, can be obtained more easily and quickly.
As a student
- Studying in the US without a student visa.
- Tuition fees can be reduced by up to 80%.
As a pensioner
- Legal and permanent immigration for retirement.
- Entitlement to pension insurance earned in the USA and in your home country, e.g. Germany.
- Entitlement to medical care and other state social benefits.
Once you have finished reading the instructions and Guide on this page above and below, you should start with the Application Process which is easy and you can start it now right from your Device.
However, we recommend that the only way to officially apply for a green card lottery is to apply online at the US Department of State website which is below this page.
The online form that you fill, Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, is available only during the DV open registration period. Meanwhile, You can not download the form and fill it out so you must fill and submit everything online.
You May Also Like:
- 5 Easiest Ways to Immigrate to the United States of America
- US Visa Lottery Program – Green Card Diversity Visa Lottery Application
- How to Find a Job in the USA – Complete Guide for Foreign Nationals
- Getting a Visa to Immigrate to the USA – Full Steps involved
What You Need to Do Always
Here are some Guides and instructions you should Always perform during any online registration:
Maintain one profile – Have it done with your legal details and more sure you don’t apply for a Visa or Scholarship twice or more than once for this may course your disapproval and in all, you will not gain the Award
Read All instructions carefully – What did you understand from the instructions? that’s what will help you in making a complete Application and to gain approval, also you can ask questions for more clarification.
The use of Recommended document format like PDF, Doc, etc. – The Format in which you submit your documents to the sponsors are very necessary always make sure you make use of the recommended format
Review your Application before Final submission – Don’t just submit without reviewing your Applications. This will help you to make CORRECTIONS and clear Applications.
Make use of Effective and Active Email Address for notification – Do follow up your email after your registration for more notifications.
Always Join the forum or email subscribers for updates – This will help you with more information than you think.
Do contact the Visa, scholarship or job, or another online portal directly from the Contact us page.
Ask questions and try to make suggestions to learn more – What more do you seeking? ask your question for making any form of submissions on the go.
Note: Not everyone will gain this Award that is while you should make your Application very neat and exceptional but in any case, you find difficulty with any of the instructions, make use you join our free email subscribers to get your update in the final step(s) to take.
The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years. To apply for a diversity visa, follow the steps on the Diversity Visa Process on usvisas state gov from the below Guide.