Cats are one of the most popular pets after dogs. People will select cats as their second pet. Cats with chubby hair on their body will look more attractive. There are many cat breeds available and some cats are more popular among them. Cat care should be followed regularly to not get any health problems to your pet. A proper maintenance of diet and bathing will make your cat strong and healthy.
You can check on cat feeding options to know how to feed your cat. This basically depends of age of the pet. Kittens require lot of nuts several times a day until it grow to 12 weeks. Cats with age of 3 to six months will have food thrice a day. You can feed your cat with dry foods but they like to eat canned food more. Don’t provide canned food to your pet that is exposed 30 minutes or more to air.
Cat Care Tips for the beginners:
- Make a clean food diet to your cat. A helpful guide will give you more information of cat diet. Provide him water; cats will drink more water after having their meal. You can get dry foods at low cost when compared to the canned food. This dry food will help them to strengthen their teeth.
- Both adult cats and kittens love to have cow’s milk. Provide him the milk up to the required quantity. Having more milk will make your cat to get health problems like diarrhea. You can also feed him with little amount of human food. But make sure it should not exceed the limit. Cats are more sensitive animals and will eat and drink what they like.
- Bathing is another important cat care that removes dust particles from them. Bath your cat twice a week and brush then using sensitive soaps. This helps the pet to reduce hairballs and make him fresh and active. The cat’s skin is more addicted to worms and small insects. So you need to make him bath regularly to remove all the dust from him.
- If you have a cat with you help him to have a small house where it feels relax and sleep. Cats will take their food in the dark places. If you provide him small box type house it makes them to have regular food. Clean this box when cat is not at home.
- Cats show more affection towards his owner. If the cat comes towards you check for his health condition. If you bath him regularly also cats needs regular checkups to remain healthy. Take advices from the doctor about your care on pet. If you find any small sickness of cat then do the possible solutions to remove the problem.
- Proper cat care involves lot of thing like bathing, feeding, taking him for a walk, etc. As Cats are sensible animals, provide them the best of your knowledge on caring tips. You can search on happypets24.com for cat caring tips to get latest updates from experienced people.