Anyone that is serious about hiking must have the ultralight backpacking tent with them. It is designed like a shed and maintains the room and durability that require on the trails. There are a lot of quality options available in the market for tents.
If you want to enjoy the trip of climbing or mountaineering, you must choose the best tent for you and your friends. Packing of the tent is the best way to take comfort, safety and enjoyment on the trips.
An ultralight backpacking tent creates a more fun. You can enjoy your journey by using it with your kids and creates a lot of memories. The size and style of all the tents is different. Ultralight tents also have some serious issues with lightweight materials because they were delicate and had a weak resistance against the elements.
Nowadays the materials are better, and the structure is resilient against Mother Nature’s worst.
Packing tent Considerations
- Cost: – Always spend the price on the backpacking that allows your pocket.
- Weight: – The lightweight tents are available, and you have no need to take a more load.
- Protection: – A tent that doesn’t protect against the elements is very dangerous so always choose the tent that must keep you safe.
- Capacity: – Always choose the tents that have a capacity of handling 3-4 persons.
- Space: – It is a very important aspect that there must have a great area to provide comfort and make a right balance.
We can find 5 best ultralight tents for backpacking online with their reviews and we are going to define three top tents 2017, which can easily available in the market.
- Marmot Aura: – It is one of the biggest tents that the people use in their hiking. Its weight is 4.4lbs, capacity of 2 people and has two doors. It has 30 SQ feet of interior space. Its floor designs beautiful as it protects from snow and rain by providing the waterproof floor.
- Sierra Vapor Light Designs: – It consists the weight up to 3.4 lbs and has a capacity of 2 people and available in reasonable price. It is a double walled tent with a full mesh upper that is great for looking at the stars on a clear night and keeping out considerations on the cold ones. It contains a bathtub style floor. It has a spider hub technique which locked all the poles in the place.
- Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2: – It provides the best balance, convenience, space and comfort. It has a capacity of 2 people, and weight is 2lbs. It is very light in packing and provides a double wall, two doors and much more.
Conclusion: – So to enjoy the trips of climbing and give you more comfort and ease always use the ultralight backpacking tents for your family and relatives.